Sunday, May 10, 2009

El Charro 05/04/09

If you read my review of La Carreta, you already know what I require in a Mexican Restaurant. This place is pretty much the same thing as La Carreta, but everything is a little bit cheaper and not quite as good. I had the trusty #11, which is pretty much the same thing at any Mexican place in the Southeast: one enchilada, one burrito, one taco. It was fine.

I don't have much to say about this place. It's not spectacular. If it's not just convenient for you, there's no good reason to cross town for it. It's OK for what it is. They sometimes run a 2 for 1 coupon in one of the mailings I get at home, so there's that. If you have a coupon or are just in the neighborhood, I guess it's an OK place to eat.

*** three asterisks

El Charro
1788 Hendersonville Rd Asheville, NC 28803 (828)277-2248

No comments:

Post a Comment